Warman Homes Centre LP is looking for a Full-Time Store Associate/Paint Specialist to work alongside our excellent team of individuals.
The selected candidate will assist our customers by providing exceptional product knowledge and customer service, with the goal of maintaining and strengthening our current clientele.
Duties include: Greeting customers, assisting with paint projects big and small, providing expert advice and support. Prior experience with paint mixing/interior design is a definite must have.
· Dedication to provide excellent customer service, second to none
· Ability to work independently, pay attention to details, take initiative, and keep up with the trends of interior design
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Professional and Friendly Attitude
· Ability to work amongst a fast-paced work environment
· Retail hardware or renovation experience is an asset
· Ability to work Saturdays
We offer on the job training, competitive wages, advancement opportunities, group benefits, company matched pension plan, on site fitness facility, and an employee product discount.
We are looking for the right employee who can call us home and join our fast paced, enjoyable and rewarding atmosphere.
Apply by email or fax resumes to (306) 933-1735. No phone calls please, those selected for an interview will be contacted. Posting closes May 15, 2021.
DREAM, BUILD, RENOVATE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Store discount
- Vision care
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)