Is the customer representative position right for you?
- Do you stand out by your friendly and dynamic personality?
- Do you know how to show empathy, courtesy and professionalism?
- Are you committed to serving customers, taking care of their requests and finding solutions?
- Are you a text champion?
We want to know you!
What is expected of the representative:
The Customer Service Representative provides phone or chat support to Canada Post customers. Services include delivery status, redirected mail, community mailboxes, rates and other general inquiries. The representative offers an efficient, courteous, professional service adapted to the needs of the customers.
What makes Nordia the best place to work:
Nordia is Canada’s largest customer service provider and we are recommended by the people who matter most: our employees! For the last five consecutive years, more that 8 out of 10 employees recommend Nordia to their family and friends. And, our Glassdoor rating (Sept 2018) is 3.9. These are the best endorsements we can have! Click here to find out more Nordia and your next career move!
What is offered:
- Competitive base salary;
- Hourly premium for bilingual;
- Fully paid professional training;
- All the support needed to help you reach your full potential;
- A full range of benefits after 6 months of service.
What is needed to join the team:
- Bilingualism (English and French);
- Friendly, empathic and dynamic: you pay attention to details; solving problems is something you enjoy and you are great at build a relationship of trust with the client;
- You’re a solid multitasker, comfortable with a computer
- Experience in customer service;
- Be available to work*:
- Monday to Friday between 7am and 11pm;
- Saturday and Sunday between 9am and 9pm
- High school diploma (secondary V).
- Typing quickly and accurately (50+ words/minutes) is considered a great asset
Discover Nordia Sherbrooke at: http://www.en.nordia.ca/sherbrooke
Training starts July 2nd, 2019
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)