Reporting to the Credit Manager. The Credit Administrator ensures that all activities in her or his department are properly executed. The incumbent carries out various administrative tasks typical of a departmental Credit assistant.
Daily responsibilities will include:
· Pulling Equifax, Bank reports and Credit Reference checks
· Process Credit Applications -set up new accounts & sending inactive files updated Credit Apps for dormant or inactive accounts.
· Detail EFT & Online payments
· Processing credit card payments and Closing Virtual terminal
· Scan all account documents that are required in file/Credit cloud.
· Email invoices, statements, sales orders, packing slips as required by customers.
· Sundry duties as required by Credit Manager.
· Manage online portals – invoicing & downloading payments.
· Answering main Credit line calls
· Mail & Courier bags – open, sort, alphabetize, code cheques and distribute other mail to the Finance Dept.
· Assisting with Equifax group inquiry sheets for Credit Manager
- 2-3 Years of Administrative experience
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- In-depth knowledge of administrative procedures
- Ability to draft business and general correspondence
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating system, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to exercise good judgment and adapt to a variety of situations
- Good communication skills
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00-$35,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place