Do you present with very strong administrative experience? Do you have a passion for managing relationships with a range of different personalities. Then this may be the perfect role for you! We are looking for an inside sales representative for a manufacturing company in Richmond.
In this role you will be responsible for building relationships, providing sales support to the regional managers and customers.
- Release back orders on a daily basis or as required Obtain a confirmation from the customer before shipping any back orders
- Request stock transfer from another DC as needed for b/o completion
- Release future shipment orders according to delivery date required from booking orders
- Order entry in computer system
- Create initial spreadsheet by vessel, forward to respective personnel, maintain and save in shared folder
- Invoice all shipped orders on Pick-Slips on a daily basis
- Ensure correct prices are applied according to programs
- Ensure other branches invoice the shipments from your DC to their customer
- $40,000-$45,000+ annually- based on experience
- Great benefits- including, spending account, life insurance and fitness reimbursement
- Company RRSP
Four easy ways to apply:
- Intermediate MS office- Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
1. E-mail resume to Michelle; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online:
3. Drop resume off in person:
809 Columbia Street, New Westminster BC (located @ New West Skytrain station located on the main floor facing on Columbia Street next to Shopper Drug Mart)
4. Call Michelle @ 604.636.3079
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.