A work environment that offers multiple growth opportunities as we are always on the lookout for the next superstar! We offer incentives through our performance recognition platform in addition to an on-site gym which aids during our "wellness challenges" to encourage healthier alternatives. A family owned corporation that was founded in 1912 is now servicing on an international level some of the world's LARGEST corporations!
We are always on the lookout for motivated candidates who enjoy providing quality customer service in addition to ideas with a collaborative environment to maximize effectiveness. We rely on open-minded individuals, who will bring value to Rideau Recognition Solutions.
Rideau offers a creative work environment and enthusiastic work environment to encourage the open exchange of ideas and forward-thinking initiatives. If you believe this is you,, Rideau wants you on board!
*In light of the current pandemic situation, training and work will be done remotely until further notice.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and their employees. Manage all Client Coordinator’s requests and escalated inquiries from recipient (coming through Calls & Emails). Process returns for their own clients.
- Handle problematic cases and report them to the management team. Ensure that they get resolved so it does not reoccur again. Handle invoicing escalations.
- Attend meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts. Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services (including SLA). Provide an agenda & take meeting notes. Participate in iteration priority, story review, and demo meetings.
- Keep a log of the client outstanding request up to date (including special orders) and ensure we deliver on time. Achieve SLA targets based on the client contractual agreement.
- Support the Continuous Improvement team in the analysis of SLA results and implement recommendations.
- Coordinate clients’ programs changes with the different departments.
- Generate, create or review reporting.
- Superior analytical skills and problem solving abilities;
- Accountability; Ability to handle clients with grace and confidence;
- Time management/ Organizational skills; Ability to conduct efficient meetings.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years or related experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible hours
- Working from home privilege
- On-site parking
- Free access to on-site gym
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- Work From Home
For your safety as well as others', training and work will be done remotely until further notice.
- Client Services: 3 years (Required)