Livewire Mechanical is a reputable, full-service mechanical company that provides solutions at any stage of the project, from concept to completion. Livewire Mechanical operates under the company, "The Livewire Group" which consists of three companies, Livewire Energy Services (electrical), Livewire Mechanical (plumbing & HVAC), Livewire Projects (construction).
As a team, we pride ourselves in our ability to understand and deliver on each client’s diverse needs and vision, provide efficient and simplified solutions, and build long lasting relationships with those we serve. We provide services to a diverse group of industrial, commercial, and residential clients in the Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley area.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated HVAC Journeyman Technician to join our growing team!
The HVAC Journeyman technician will ensure all on-site activities are safely executed within the project schedule, budget, and scope while exceeding client expectations. This role is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of heating and cooling systems. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a key member of the Livewire Mechanical Services team, you will be hands on in helping lead and carry out daily operations and logistics, while supporting our expanding mechanical division team. With natural leadership and teamwork abilities, the ideal candidate will have an eye for both big picture thinking and day-to-day detail and work best in a collaborative environment.
- Take the lead on site activities; ensure installs and projects are executed in a safe, proactive and efficient manner.
- Complete timely inspections, testing, troubleshooting and accurate reporting of equipment defects/deficiencies.
- Install and/or overhaul cooling, heating, and related equipment and components.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on HVAC systems and fixtures.
- Correctly instruct clients on proper care and maintenance.
- Ensures all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes, standards and environmental protection requirements.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and productive manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable health and safety legislation/regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Journeyman Certified HVAC Refrigeration Mechanic (Red Seal) with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to represent Livewire Mechanical in a professional, courteous and service oriented manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Strong knowledge and commitment to personal and team safety
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team
- Excellent organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude with a strong commitment to both personal and business excellence
- Class 5 license and clean drivers abstract is required
Why work with us?
- We offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Profit sharing on each job
- Company events
- Ample growth opportunities
- Company vehicle use
- Friendly, supportive, team-based work environment
How to Apply:
Livewire Group invites interested candidates to submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than October 31, 2023. We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages and appreciates interest from individuals belonging to equity seeking groups.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Work Location: In person