Our Resort Reservations Specialists are the first ambassadors of the business who make initial contact with anyone contacting our Central support office to speak with our Finance, HR or Sales team, book a vacation or book a sales tour visit and building that first impression of our business.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work in a fun, collaborative environment
- Flexible schedule
What skills are Required?
- A professional, friendly and positive phone manner
- Sales oriented
- Detailed and organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet tight timelines
- Professional communicator
- Problem solver
- Previous reservations or customer service experience is an asset
What does your job look like?
Answering our incoming calls with enthusiasm and excitement, and speaking with potential vacation guests, seasonal cottage owners, vendors and resort team members in a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient manner is your primary role.
While on your calls, you will be:
- Processing vacation deposits
- Promoting the fun items our guests can look forward to on their vacation! This includes, but is not limited to, pontoon boat cruises, local events and upgrade opportunities
- Managing rental guest and cottage owner paperwork
- Ensuring our guests receive exceptional customer service!
If you enjoy providing outstanding guest experiences, talking on the phone and working with a reservations system, this may be just the right job for you!
Great Blue Resorts… Family Traditions Start Here!
Great Blue Resorts is committed to employment equality regardless of national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Great Blue Resorts welcomes and encourages applications from disabilities candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Catharines, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person