Zoller Canada Ltd is currently seeking a talented Western Regional Sales Manager to join our sales team. The successful candidate must possess an ability to develop strong business relationships within distribution channels to gain visibility and opportunities for our products. The candidate must be able to sell, communicate, and manage all representatives, distributors, and distribution channels.
- Responsible for developing new distribution and growth opportunities.
- Responsible for overall regional sales performance and attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and managing Zoeller Canada sales policies, programs and terms of sale.
- Must manage, service, call on new and existing accounts as well as communicate applicable policies, pricing, and programs.
- Responsible for evaluating all product warranty claims.
- Responsible for completing call reports, expense reports, and trip reports.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that affect current and future growth.
- Responsible for conducting customer training events at the factory and at offsite locations.
- Coordinate and attend Trade Shows Exhibits, Open Houses etc. to promote Zoeller Canada and their products.
- Build strong working relationships to ensure programs and best practices are implemented within the respective territories.
- 2 years of sales experience. Plumbing/pump and controls industry sales experience would be considered an asset.
- Goal oriented, organized, and possess an ability to execute a plan and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to organize and make effective customer presentations.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple accounts/opportunities.
- Must be a self-starter, dependable and work well under pressure
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have a valid drivers license and maintain a good driving record
- This position requires extensive travel by air and car within geographic region as well as to the USA (Approx. 60%)
- Must be able to work independently.
- Valid passport required.
Zoeller Canada Ltd. is committed to equity and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, colour, ancestry, age, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, citizenship, ethnic origin, family or marital status. If you require accommodation at any time during the hiring process or would like a copy of this job posting in an accessible format, please contact Human Resources at 519-748-5055.
Job Type: Full-time
- Leadership Development: 5 years (Required)
- plumbing/pump and controls industry sales: 5 years (Required)
- Sales Management: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)