For over 30 years, Moe's Home Collection has designed innovative furniture and customer curated collections for the everyday home. As a family-owned company, we have always believed that the strength of a company lies within its people! We believe in thinking outside the box, continuous growth, and positive energy. We search for game changers who are driven, have a passion for design, and are willing to learn in a growth-orientated environment.
Currently we are looking for a rock star Warehouse Worker to work out of our Vancouver Flagship store! This is a great opportunity for someone with a warehousing background and enjoys working in a small tight knit team!
What You’ll Do:
- Shipping and receiving
- Assembling furniture
- Working with store merchandisers to place furniture
- Keeping store dock clean and organized
- Staying on top of deliveries, customer pick-ups and furniture rentals
- Dealing with and organizing various paperwork related to the dock
What You Bring:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift heavy furniture and knowledge of using dollies, pallet jacks, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to prioritize and juggle various tasks at the same time
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of how to use basic tools
- Trustworthy and highly responsible
- This position works three shifts/week (Sun, Mon, Thurs)
What We Offer:
- A growing business with unlimited growth potential!
- A fun team environment
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- Work-life balance; flexible hours
- Amazing product discounts
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club
- Fun staff events (BBQs, Monthly Lunches, Holiday Parties, and more!)
Are you a game changer? Make an impact today! Send your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver (Preferred)