Orleans Health Clinic is a well established clinics looking for physicians in our location. We have state of the art facilities containing many exam rooms. We are looking to fill positions for full-time Family Physicians, as well as specialist positions.
Full Time or Part Time positions are available. Located 12 minutes from downtown Ottawa in a busy suburban community with many patients looking for family doctors. The physician must be licensed or eligible to apply for licensure by the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO). For the eligible physicians, their qualifications and experience must comply with the CPSO licensure requirements and guidelines.
Supervision for International Medical Graduate (IMG) Physicians can be arranged. Interested IMG Physicians must have completed at least the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCE) and should be eligible by CPSO for Supervision.
The physician income will be based on fee-for-service billings to the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) and other reciprocal insurers. An average annual income of over $300,000 to 500,000 on Competitive overhead for long term commitments. Very Attractive negotiable split. All Doctors are responsible for their registration fees to CPSO, CMPA and OMA.
Location/address: Orleans Ontario, Canada K1E 3V7
Clinic details: Our family of clinic is located in a well-established, yet modern medical plaza. The primary aim of our clinics is to surpass the needs of our physicians in the provision of quality health care to the community. From our professionally-designed interiors to our modern technologies, we strive to create the best possible setting for our physicians to practice.
What sets us apart?
- Turn-key practice
- No financial investment and no administrative or human resources burden to enable you to enjoy an unprecedented work/life balance
- FHG Ministry of Health approved practice or independent practice models available for family practice physicians. FHO affiliation may be possible.
- No Walk-In patients except for patients already rostered to the clinics and only at specific times designated by the clinic
- Walk-In Practice / Same day appointment practice option available if desired
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records technology employing the latest, most user friendly and most widely used EMR system in the province, Telus Health Practice Solutions Electronic Medical Records (PS Suite), originally designed by the Ontario Medical Association to meet the needs of physicians first
- Our team of registered nurses and experienced staff provide you with a high staff-to-physician ratio
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative multidisciplinary setting consisting of experienced family physicians, specialists, pharmacists, physiotherapists, nurse educators, and other allied health professionals all available in the same building for your support and for your patients’ needs
- We take pride in accommodating flexible and diverse and practices. Our physicians are able to set their hours and participate in various areas of interest. We will attempt to tailor your practice environment to suit your expectations and needs
- Large existing patient base of well-educated happy clients and a large potential patient base in the surrounding community
- Large internal referral base for specialists.
- In-house practice support from specialists, colleagues and allied health professionals.
- A senior practice management team to handle all billing, scheduling and other administrative work for you,
- Well-trained, experienced, efficient staff to properly care for your patients
- Collegial, efficient, quiet and professional environment.
Location details: Your practice will be located in a rapidly growing community of young families and professionals in Orleans, East Ottawa.
- Our Clinics are located in a spacious bright well established medical plaza with easy transportation access directly off major intra-city and inter-community highway exits and street routes, adjacent to public transit and shopping destination hubs with ample free parking for both physicians and patients, with convenient pedestrian access as well.
- Our strategic location is in a fast-growing area suburban area of the city which is currently under-served. This creates a very strong demands for your services
- Clinics features multiple exam rooms, treatment rooms, and shared physician common rooms, private consultation rooms. Private staff entrances, staff washrooms, and kitchenettes.
- We strive to create the best possible environment for our physicians to practice.
- Percentage Split to be negotiated based on length of commitment, supervision required, and type of specialty.
- Discounted overhead costs for innovative practice models that incorporate the use of delegated Nurses and Physician Assistants that increase potential billable revenues.
- Discounted overhead costs for practitioners that are willing to accept patients who are members of the Canadian Armed Forces on a preferential basis
- These positions are best suited for well-trained, qualified medical graduates, regardless of experience wanting to work in a collegial, professional, supportive, work environment in a safe, desirable, family oriented, suburban community, in a beautiful progressive city that offers the best of Canadian lifestyle and culture.
Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures, Consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients' physical and mental health, Prescribe and administer medications and treatments, Inoculate and vaccinate patients to prevent and treat diseases, Advise patients on health care, Report births, deaths, contagious and other diseases to government authorities, Communicate health promotion, disease, illnes and accident prevention to patients, Perform patient advocacy role, Co-ordinate or manage primary patient care, Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues, Provide acute care management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $300,000.00 to $500,000.00 /year
- Doctoral Degree (Required)
- MD (Required)