Data Wiring Solutions Inc. (DWS) is a technology solutions company, offering a comprehensive and diverse array of cabling infrastructure to residential and commercial locations in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, and Manitoba. We are committed to quality, safety and client satisfaction. These values allow us to deliver unmatched service to our clients. For more information about our company please visit our website at www.datawiringsolutions.com
We currently looking for Customer Service (Telecommunications) Technicians to join our IPTV Installation & Repair division in Winnipeg, MB. Customer Service Technicians install, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair television, telephone, high-speed internet, and related services in a professional and friendly manner at residential locations.
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to work well with team members and clients
- Self-motivated, with time management skills
- Adaptable with the ability to confidently make decisions under little supervision
- Ability to use various hand tools and small power tools
- Flexible to work various shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as on-call.
- Available to work 40 hours per week, with the potential for overtime hours, if needed.
- Valid driver’s licence with a clear driver’s abstract.
- Clear criminal background check
- Ability to lift 75lbs and carry, climb, and work from a ladder.
We are looking for both experienced technicians and those looking to get their start in the telecommunications industry. This position offers a competitive compensation package, company provided apparel, smart phone and vehicle, and training & development opportunities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning team, we want to hear from you. Please apply in confidence, quoting competition #CST0519.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time