Paid Media Buyer (Facebook)
WHO WE ARE:
Foreplay Ventures is a Toronto-based digital marketing agency specializing in e-commerce brands and direct to consumer advertising. What makes Foreplay unique is our internal e-commerce brands and variety of services including creative production, brand positioning and messaging, warehousing and order fulfillment, supply chain consulting, web design/development, and more.
Foreplay is looking for an ambitious, performance-driven individual to join our fast-paced company as our Media Buyer. In this role, you'll be handling all social media ad management, writing copy and providing weekly ad performance reports to our clients. JOIN US!
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Success in your day to day looks like: having full awareness of your ad accounts’ performance and spend pacing, creating and executing a full-funnel ad account strategy, writing copy and building ads in a timely manner, and working with your team to ideate on creative concepts.
- Success in your first 3 months looks like: feeling confident scaling and optimizing accounts, taking full ownership over your ad accounts, and being able to determine what success looks like for clients and what levers to pull to get there.
- Quick and thoughtful execution of social media ads by writing compelling copy, error-free building of ads, and troubleshooting account performance
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2 - 5 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Proven ability to plan, develop, execute, and optimize paid advertising campaigns for eCommerce brands (Facebook Blueprint Certification, a huge plus)
- Significant experience creating and optimizing multiple Facebook Ad accounts at scale (this is the #1 requirement for this job, and if you haven't done this, this isn't the position for you)
- Solid understanding of marketing research and consumer psychology | Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively on a team
- An ability to self-manage, juggle multiple projects and execute based on priority
- Driven by details. You’re meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being precise
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment with a high level of collaboration
- Excel expertise and a strong ability to analyze data, make actionable decisions and recommendations
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19