Job Description: Entry Level Administrative Assistant
CSN,Lakeshore Collision Centres is looking for an energetic, driven, adaptable person to work in a fast paced front-line, front desk position. We require someone who is detail oriented, presents and speaks confidently, and willing to work collaboratively to solve problems and create a positive customer service experience.
The successful candidate must enjoy and be confident working with people, numbers (data entry) learn multiple computer software programs. This position requires an individual with the ability to multi-task while maintaining organization skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work under deadlines.
The primary role of the position is to provide administrative support to Office & Appraisal staff and assist Clients,Vendors & willing to learn the Automotive Collision industry.
In this position you will:
- Service & maintain ongoing communications with customers & vendors. Responsible to take payments, answer a multi-line telephone system.
- Prepare, manage & update daily a high volume of customer files accordingly in a management system software program as well as preparing multiple document sets for each customer file.
- Communicate with insurance partners & automotive vendors on behalf of mutual customers.
- Assist in the receiving of part & sublet invoices. Must have a basic knowledge in accounting practices.
- Be the front line for incoming calls and inquiries at the front desk and be able to research and respond to requests efficiently.
- Aid accountant accurately with monthly accounts receivable and payables.
- Be personable and able to provide top quality customer service.
- Close attention to detail & patience.
- Be a reliable interface with customer both by phone and in-person.
- Assist with estimating, parts ordering and scheduling appointments.
College Diploma/Certificate Degree. Relevant to the skills required for this position.
Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Data Management, Accounting Software, Shop Manager an asset but not essential.
Reading & Math Skills essential. Finance/Billing experience required.
Experienced or enjoys working in an automotive environment.
Required Experience: Administrative Assistant 3 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday 7:45 am to 5 pm. 40 hours per week
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour will depend on experience.
Opportunity to grow within the company.
Please provide covering letter when submitting your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour