Looking for a job or a career? We offer both!
Our work hours are balanced. Enjoy free time in the best seasons of our year! We know it's summer. Our staff works hard, but rarely beyond 4 p.m. (extenuating circumstances do occur, of course)
Working outdoors, learning new skills or perfecting your own, becoming part of a connected, happy team of landscape professionals, is our appeal.
When one of our staff, Dave, was asked what he liked about working with us, his answer "Everything. I love it here!" Love to hear that!
We are a stable company. Forty eight years of getting it right. Our culture is customer centered; our dedicated service mandate keeps our high end customers loyal for years.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Landscape Maintenance Crewto join our team of dedicated and enthusiastic landscaping pros. As Landscape Maintenance Crew member, you’ll enjoy working on some of the most beautiful properties in Mississauga, Burlington, and Oakville. You’ll receive industry training and your skills will be improved significantly in this role, and above all else, you’ll enjoy yourself working outdoors!
Green Thumb Landscaping is seeking qualified, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to be part of our Landscape Maintenance Crew. Working under the direction of a Landscape Maintenance
Foreperson, you’ll be joining an enthusiastic and hardworking team in beautifying both residential and commercial properties in Oakville, Burlington, and Mississauga. This is the perfect opportunity to showcase and grow your skills in a positive work environment that encourages cooperation, confidence, and above all, fun!
If you enjoy working outdoors and being part of a team that is all about teamwork and adding beauty to the world, then this position is for you!
At Green Thumb we offer the chance to grow within our company, with the possibility of employment lasting all year round.
- Work under a grounds maintenance foreperson while assisting in caring for residential and commercial properties.
- Continuously improve maintenance skills by learning new techniques in a timely manner.
- Operate equipment and handle landscaping tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Complete all paperwork accurately
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance
- Knowledge of grounds maintenance equipment and accepted practices for cutting lawns, de-weeding, beds, edging beds, pruning shrubs, etc
- Knowledge of safety procedures and use of PPE
- Ability to take direction, work as part of a team, and communicate both verbally and in writing
- Good physical health with the ability to lift heavy equipment
- A clean G driver’s license with a recent Driver’s Abstract
Join our team and become part of a company that has prospered for 46 years with exceptional customer service, quality and expertise. Getting your hands dirty with our team is a great way to improve your skills, meet new friends, and enjoy the great outdoors!
Please note that those selected for an interview will receive a short pre-interview questionnaire to be completed prior to an interview appointment. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Ontario Drivers License (Required)