Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyze integrated project plans;
- Control budget forecasts vs. forecasts;
- Support the use of the timesheet system and train new users (users under his responsibility);
- Track timesheets and project expenses;
- Ensure that all project deliverables are completed according to client standards;
- Participate in various required administrative tasks;
- Prepare various performance monitoring reports and the documents necessary for accountability;
- Any other ad hoc analysis requests.
- Lead and shape Agile/Scrum/Kanban practices serving the team in the context of a team or a few IT service delivery teams.
- Help teams address obstacles that could prevent them from achieving business objectives;
- Facilitate team meetings
- Build a trusting and open environment that promotes sharing and problem solving within the team
- Facilitate communications, improve transparency and disseminate information within the team and between groups
- Support team members, especially in delivering value iteratively.
- Support Product Owners, particularly in product backlog management.
- Work closely with the team of Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters, to cultivate and build Agile culture and practices in the organization.
- Set up KPIs to better monitor the progress of the team
- Lead by example and have fun!
Duties and Responsibilities
Experience in PCO functions
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the IT field.
- Relevant experience in technological design environments (Asset)
- At least 3 years of relevant Agile experience as Scrum Master or Kanban Lead
- Knowledge of Microsoft TFS (Asset)
Qualifications required to succeed in this role
Knowledge and Skills
- Be structured and organized
- Know how to manage priorities and exercise good judgment
- Demonstrate autonomy and initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and the Office suite
- Knowledge of Agile and traditional methodologies and tools an asset
- PMP certification is an asset
- Bilingual (French and English)
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.