Location: KFC / Taco, Food Court @ Upper Canada Mall, Newmarket (17600 Yonge Street).
Looking for Evening / Weekends Team Members.
As a Team Member, you enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant , taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You’ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct, package products, potentially handling raw chicken and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviours include:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
KFC / Taco Bell is a fast paced environment with a variety of jobs to do in a shift. We dedicate a significant amount of resources to ongoing training and career development providing our employees with valuable personal and professional opportunities. In addition, as an employee of YUM, you will be entitled to discounts at KFC / Taco Bell / Pizza Hut outlets.
Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you. Please send email your resume or drop off your resume in person
Job Type: Part-time
- PR or Canadian Citizen (Required)