ROSENAU TRANSPORT LTD IS HIRING!!
WITH RECENT EXPANSION THROUGHOUT OUR NETWORK, WE ARE LOOKING TO ADD TO OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL CLASS 1 CITY DRIVERS.
* Well maintained modern fleet, and facilities !
* Comprehensive Benefit Program & Employee Assistant Plan !
* 100% Employer Paid RSP Plan (after 1 year) !
* Yearly Work Apparel and Boot Allowance !
* Paid orientation & Training; paid time off!
* Driver Safety Incentive - PAID ON EVERY CHEQUE!
* Shift work - multiple shifts - year round consistent work!
* Lots of opportunities for career advancement!
Successful candidate must have valid Class #1A license, current abstract and 2 years experience. Apply online today; due to covid protocols resume drop off is not available.
Position/Title: Driver, City P & D & LTL within Saskatoon & surrounding areas
Reporting To: Terminal Manager/Dispatch
Location: Saskatoon, SK
License: Class #1A, 2 years’ experience required (2 positions)
- Operate tractor – vans/deck trucks to transport for City P & D work.
- Perform routine pre-trip and post-trip inspections as per Schedule 1 for NSC - National Safety Code requirements
- Perform emergency, minor and preventative maintenance repairs. Report damage to maintenance department.
- Comply with National Safety Code and Provincial Highway / Traffic regulations
- Comply with Transportation of Dangerous Goods Clear Language regulations
- Comply with highway weigh scale procedures as directed by transportation officials
- Observe all company rules, policies and procedures with regards to quality control, Occupational Health and Safety, etc.
- Operate PDA’s and cell phones for communication with dispatch, complying with applicable laws for communication devices.
- Meet schedules and deadlines and drive in all weather, traffic and road conditions
- Check and adjust load securement as required.
- Keep accurate drivers’ logs as required to document mileage, hours and material hauled
- Wearing of job specific PPE clothing, masks, glasses or visors
- Keep vehicles clean inside and out
- Advise dispatch of all incidents and injuries immediately.
- Must be able to work on dock when required
- Perform sundry duties as assigned by the Terminal Manager, dispatch or superior.
Requisition # 2020.84– Driver - City P & D -Class 1A
Apply today: Quote Job #2020.84 and the position online today or by email attn: Human Resources Manager.
*Only candidates with current class #1A license and 2 years professional driving experience will be considered for this role. This is a safety sensitive position requiring mandatory pre-employment testing for under company Drug & Alcohol Policy.
*Preference for local candidates only, as there is no relocation assistance provided for this role. This role does not qualify for an LMO under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
All Employees are required to comply with all company and regulatory safety requirements. Each employee is responsible for their personal safety.
Job Type: Full-time
Reference ID: 2020.84
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- truck driver: 2 years (Required)
- class 1 commercial driving: 2 years (Required)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Required)