Harmonic Medical (www.harmonicmedical.com) is redefining how surgery is performed through the development of an incisionless surgery platform based on focused ultrasound technology. We’re a highly collaborative, result-driven company with a strong momentum of growth and we are looking for an Electronics Technician to join our team and help us achieve the huge opportunities in front of us.
In this role you will be responsible for assembling electronic and mechanical components used in large-scale high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) clinical systems. Your success in this position will help bring our next-generation surgical device to market to improve the lives of patients around the world.
- Assembly of electrical and mechanical components for use in medical device
- Incoming test inspections of electronic components and printed circuit assemblies
- Soldering and printed circuit board rework, including fine-pitch surface mount components
- Manufacturing of cable harnesses
- Inventory tracking
Education and Experience
- Electronics Technician or Electrical Technician Certification
- Minimum 1 year industry experience
- Experience with precision soldering and printed circuit board assembly strongly preferred
- Experience using testing equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter, benchtop power supplies) strongly preferred
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry with ISO9001, ISO13485 and ISO 14971 quality standards is desirable
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, professional, personable and reliable
- Ability to understand schematic and wiring diagrams
- Ability to follow manufacturing protocols exactly
- Capable of working well without direct supervision
- Good hand coordination with ability to perform detailed, repetitive tasks with high precision
This position will be based in our Toronto office.
Harmonic Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- electronics: 1 year (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)