Attention mortgage agents, bank mortgage sales specialists – Salaried Position – we are looking for you!
Butler Mortgage inside sales team requires a Mortgage Agent working from our Etobicoke location who will convert a constant flow of leads into closed mortgage transactions. Compensation including a strong base salary of $65K, plus overtime and bonus targets total compensation of $76k. We are CMP’s Canada’s # 1 Broker three years in a row, 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking inbound leads, online, by phone, and converting them to closed mortgage applications, with the support of the document’s fulfillment team
- Ensure a smooth mortgage application process for clients, provide insight and strategy to continuously that creates a superb customer experience.
- Maintaining your FSCO Mortgage Agent designation registration
Required Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills
- Mortgage underwriting or mortgage sales experience minimum 2 – years
- Analytical: You can break down complex information for our clients
- Resourceful: You may not have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Proactive: You are never idle and love being busy
- Positive attitude: We have a great culture and want to preserve it
Our ideal candidate profile?
This is a great opportunity for someone currently working as a Mortgage Agent or Bank Mortgage Specialist who is looking for a more stable and lucrative opportunity. Our ideal candidate is a highly intelligent, resourceful and self-motivated individual, with a strong financial aptitude and excellent customer service skills.
· Be part of a high-performing team with the ability of increased income based on performance
· Convenient office location; 5397 Eglinton Avenue W. Toronto, M9C 5K6
· Competitive compensation package consisting of salary, commission, 2 weeks paid vacation and employee benefit package.
· Normal office hours - Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 6:00pm & Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Butler Mortgage welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ONLY EMAIL RESUMES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 per year
- Mortgage Underwriting: 2 years (Preferred)