Area Sales Manager (New Home Sales), Full Time
Prominent Homes Edmonton Ltd. is looking for Area Sales Manager working full time in Show Home. The Area Sales Manager will be accountable for the day-to-day operations of the sales center, driving sales volume, effectively managing the sales process from start to finish, and providing customers with exceptional customer service. The successful candidate is to have a sales or customer service background with proven sales and service record of accomplishment.The primary responsibility is to greet customers, engaging in presentations, stocking sales centres with marketing materials and giving suite tours to potential buyers.
Hours will be Monday to Thursday from 3:00PM to 8:00PM, Friday-Closed, Saturday/Sunday and all holidays from 12:00(Noon) to 5:00PM. You must be available to work these hours.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Representing Prominent Homes in the sale of their various products in Edmonton and surrounding area.
- Meeting or exceeding sales target.
- Maintaining relationships with clients throughout the home buying process.
- Selecting and creating spec files, upon request, based on what has sold in the area.
- Developing product knowledge.
- Finding new and creative ways to market themselves and the homes to drive traffic, while maintaining the reputation of the company.
- Participate in creating customer engagement, marketing, and social media strategies
- Maintaining up to date competitive analysis.
- Keeping the show home presentable at all times.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ proven experience in new home sales is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- A post-secondary diploma in Business Administration is considered an asset.
- Required to have strong computer skills – fluent in Microsoft Office programs(specifically Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under deadline.
- Required to have strong communication skills – both oral and written.
Commission plus base salary. The base salary will depend on experience.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- New Home Sales: 2 years (Preferred)