Temporary Full Time Positions Available
Approx. 1 year Contract
Various Schedules Available:
- Monday – Friday 8:15am-4:15pm
- Tuesday –Thursday 11:00am-7:00pm, Friday 10:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
We are currently seeking talented individuals to fill the role of temporary full time Behaviour Clinician within the Autism Services Department. Autism Services provides a wide range of inter-professional therapy to children with autism and their families. Under the supervision of a Clinical Supervisor, Behaviour Clinician will be responsible for delivering individualized behavioural intervention in a variety of learning settings.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Supervisor to develop, implement, and deliver treatments based on the principles of behavior analysis;
- Deliver individualized behavioural intervention in a variety of learning settings such as groups, dyads, and one to one;
- Make data-based decisions on treatment planning for clients so as to enhance children’s response to treatment;
- Meet set performance metrics while maximizing billable hours;
- Independently identify supports and barriers to learning for each child and bring this information to treatment on a day-to-day basis;
- Actively engage in parent coaching, deliver education workshops, and coordinate transfer of learning with schools;
- Address challenging behaviours through function-based analysis and treatment.
- A diploma in Autism Behavioral Sciences or a related field is a strong asset; however, an Early Childhood Education diploma or degree, or a Child and Youth Worker Diploma will be considered;
- Minimum one year of clinical experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder;
- Previous experience as an Instructor Therapist at ErinoakKids;
- Outstanding organizational capacity;
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills, comfortable acting as an ambassador of ErinoakKids;
- Strong attention to detail and organization, ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a professional and timely manner;
- Self-starter and proactive approach in resolving problems and issues;
- Strong computer skills (MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and ability to learn new database systems required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- An ability to display a high level of initiative;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting;
- Knowledge of technology solutions for children with autism;
- Must be available to work evenings and Saturdays;
- A valid Ontario driver’s license is required as well as access to a personal vehicle.
*May require flexible hours including extending into the early evening and occasional weekend.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- clinical : 1 year (Preferred)