Fraser Ford Sales in Cobourg is in search of an EXPERIENCED automotive salesperson to join our team. An automotive background is required. We are looking for candidates who are customer relationship focused and results driven to join our team. If you do not have the background we are looking for, please tell us why we should consider interviewing you in your cover letter.
- An open mind.
- Strong work ethic with the ability and willingness to work long hours.
- Professional attitude
- A strong desire to succeed and a willingness to do what’s necessary to look after the customer.
- Great relationship building skills – you take the time to listen and ask the right questions.
- A positive outlook, good communication skills and enjoy working with people.
- Previous Ford experience is an asset although not mandatory
- Basic computer skills to follow up customers via email and text using our easy to use CRM tool.
- Strong phone skills
- Must have valid OMVIC and a clean driving record.
What you can expect:
- Progressive Pay Plan with a strong performance bonus structure
- Great Working Environment with a knowledgeable and supportive Management team
- Full Benefit Plan, PENSION PLAN
Above average inventory levels in both new and pre-owned
- Family like working environment within a growing business
- On-going Training & Career Development Resources
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Fraser Auto Group's Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants are to make their needs known in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Relations: 1 year (Required)
- OMVIC (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)