About Lakeland Credit Union:
At Lakeland Credit Union our people are committed to providing financial opportunity, choice, and lifelong value by partnering with our members and our communities to enrich their lives through trusted advice and exceptional service!
Our employees make us who we are. The #LCUExperience is founded on the premise of attracting, developing and retaining employees committed to a career of delivering trusted advice and exceptional service to every member, every time. Together, we recognize the changing technological landscape and business environment and are laser focused on achieving efficiencies and innovation in our business processes so each #LCUExperience is better than the last time.
On top of all of our foundational beliefs, each of us at LCU is committed to investing in Our People, and empowering them with the training, skills, and experience, supported by the right processes to drive member loyalty and financial strength which ultimately benefits our members since our profits return directly to their pockets through our lucrative profit sharing program.
Under executive direction, Our Administrative Assistant position is required to demonstrate aptitude in providing administrative support and services to our organization. This position is responsible for minute taking in various meetings, supporting corporate event planning and execution, providing scheduling and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer. In addition, this position will provide organizational support for Board initiatives, meetings, and events.
- Minute taking for leadership meetings
- Manage and maintain CEO calendar, coordinating internal and external appointments
- Assist in planning corporate events, annual general meeting, and planning sessions
- Setup, cleanup and ordering catering for meetings (Board and Corporate)
- 3+ years' Administrative Experience
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration or Communications
- High attention to detail
- Excellent business writing and communication abilities
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects
What we offer:
- A culture that values and recognizes your abilities to be successful and helps others to be successful
- A tenured team of professionals that provide trusted advice every day
- A member centric organization that thrives because of our employee engagement and satisfaction
- Competitive total compensation and benefits package
- Awesome financial perks (besides the take home pay)
- 30 hours per week, Monday - Friday
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. This position will remain open until filled.
Job Type: Part-time
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bonnyville, AB (Required)