Autonomous Welding Inc. (AWI) is growing! Supporting and providing technologies related to welding processes for robotic and automated applications. Industries such as military, mining, forestry, construction and transportation equipment are a key focus. Based out of Timmins, Ontario, AWI is currently offering an opportunity in a challenging Environment and growing work place.
Must have a minimum of 5 Years experience welding and experience with robotics (ABB). Other robotic platforms are an asset.
AWI builds complete robotic welding systems including welding fixtures, so the candidate will be required to do various fabrication tasks when building a machine.
The candidate will also be required to work with clients to start-up or improve their robotic welding equipment and processes. Travel to client facilities will be required.
- Welding Technician or experienced welder with aptitude for learning new technologies
- Work experience or training in welding processes
- Understanding of welding processes including pulse welding parameter set-up, an understanding of welding power supply fundamentals
- Experience with ABB robots and other brands would be considered an asset
- Experience with vision tracking systems are considered an asset
- Welding experience is required
- Excellent mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills an asset
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deal with clients in a professional manner
- Able to travel within Canada and potentially outside of Canada from time to time
- Ability to work alone and also within a team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Welding and Fabrication: 5 years (Preferred)
- Robotics: 5 years (Preferred)