SAP FICO Senior Analyst (S/4 migration)
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference. Hold your breath and dive into the action: you are about to live an extraordinary experience!
We will start by migrating our SAP system to S/4 Hana Extended Cloud.
As an SAP FICO superstar, you will be part of this S/4 project 80% of your time, the other 20% being dedicated to the support and maintenance of ECC6. You will be trained on S/4 and will be able to accompany the integrator in this adventure. During the project, you will carry out the activities required to meet the needs of internal customers by evolving Cirque's SAP solution, particularly in terms of configurations and integration with other systems. Then, once the project is completed, you will participate in the maintenance, support and evolution of our new S/4 system on a full-time basis.
No travel is required for this position.
The SAP Senior Analyst will:
- Actively participate in Fit Gap analysis workshops, write business requirements documents and
functional requirements documents;
- Configure the S/4 system according to the best practices in order to meet customer needs and to
respect the Cirque's norms and standards by limiting customization;
- Write functional test plans and participate in unit and integrated tests;
- Maintain progress information within Solution Manager/CHaRM, and required documentation;
- Ensures a key collaborative role with other members of the project teams and operations in order
to facilitate the resolution of issues, the completion of activities and the management of priorities;
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Ensure follow-ups and compliance with directions throughout the delivery of files.
- Work with internal customers to ensure satisfaction with our new SAP environment.
- Convincing and enviable experience of 8 years or more on SAP ECC (required), and on S/4 Hana
- Excellent knowledge of FiCo modules (GL, AP, AR, CO, AA, PS, PCA, COPA) - SAP FiCo certification
- Good understanding of integrations with other modules and openness to develop your skills in
other modules (MM/SD/PP);
- Expertise in Queries & Infotypes reporting;
- Knowledge of the different technologies and integration standards (Web Services, IDoc, BAPI,
etc.), including the notion of ETL;
- Knowledge of user exits, BADI, function module, solution manager 7.2 and CHaRM;
- Previous experience on large projects in all phases (blueprint, realization, final preparation, go live
- Have written functional briefs, in the context of an SAP solution with many related integrations,
withstrong business analysis expertise and functional test plans (preferably using Solution
Manager), and integrated testing plans;
- Have participated or worked in writing to define a deployment plan;
- Flexibility to manage and carry out several tasks concurrently, independently or in a team and to
meet deadlines, experience in agile mode an asset;
- Fluency in French and English, written and oral communication;