Position summary: Seeking a full-‐time intern for 10 weeks
Do you read the cryptocros.io newsletter every day? Are you intimately familiar with our content and have actionable ideas of how to further our research and grow the company? We are looking for candidates that have an expressed interest in researching writing on the cryptocurrency space and are already familiar with our daily newsletter The Morning Cro.
Position will work with the founders of Cryptocros, a start-‐up research firm, to compose cryptocurrency research and analysis.
About the company:
Cryptocros was founded by two Wall Street research veterans to address the lack of institutional quality research in the cryptocurrency space. The company seeks to provide investors with the innovative and professional research content they need to achieve success in the increasingly complex crypto markets.
Desired skills & experience:
- Exceptional writing skills and an ability to distill complex ideas into easily accessible content.
- Understanding of key cryptocurrency topics and current industry trends.
- An unwavering work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Develop research reports on cryptocurrencies analyzing use cases, tokenomics, market adoption, and technological attributed.
- Author daily research articles on relevant topics in the cryptocurrency space.
- Analyze blockchain data to draw insights on market conditions and write reports on key findings.
Contract length: 10 weeks
Job Types: Full-time, Internship / Co-op
Pay: $1,000.00 per week
- cryptocurrency: 1 year (required)