LCI Network has 23 campuses of higher education spread across 5 continents with more than 3000 employees. Every year we train more than 17 000 students around the world in different fields of studies such as: Fashion, art & design, beauty, VFX & video games, human sciences, business & technologies, hotel management & tourism, restauration, etc.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB FUNCTION
The LCI Education Network is looking for an IT Analyst to join our growing team. The IT Analyst acts as a consultant during the functional and business analysis of software solutions. To this end, he or she must collaborate as an advisor and writer on analysis files. He or she is responsible for managing the scope of the solution, business requirements, software requirements and functional specifications to ensure that the solution is aligned with business needs and objectives. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring that the solutions implemented are consistent with LCI's environment and needs.
The ideal candidate for this position must demonstrate curiosity, creativity and attention to detail. He or she must have a natural talent as a communicator, both orally and in writing, and must be comfortable communicating with stakeholders in the various business lines and with the development team.
- Take responsibility for one or more functional and/or business processes in terms of analysis;
- Collect, document and prioritize business requirements;
- Define software requirements and detailed functional specifications;
- Participate in the development and execution of tests at all levels (functional, integrated and acceptance);
- Participate in the full implementation of the project;
- Be a reference for the project team on functional and business aspects;
- As required, defines and implements the change management strategy for projects in which he or she is involved (for example, design and conduct user training);
- Assist the Product Owner in formalizing and prioritizing his "User stories";
- Collaborate in the preparation and management of the product backlog.
- Schedule the delivery of versions;
- Assist the Product Owner in the evolution of the applications under his responsibility.
- University degree in computer science or another relevant field;
- Minimum 8 years experience in a similar job;
- Bilingualism in oral and written form (French and English);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Control of IT development;
- Knowledge and experience with the development methodologies;
- Solution problem skills, autonomy, initiative.
- Experience in the field of education;
- Experience with project delivery in Agile mode (Scrum, Kanban or other);
- Certifications in the field (CBAP or PMI-PBA).
- A well-organized and autonomous person with a team spirit;
- An articulate person with excellent communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and deductive skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with business partners;
- Ability to facilitate meetings or work sessions;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Ability to coach developers in the realization of functionalities;
- Ability to write, conduct and coordinate functional tests and acceptance tests;
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and changes to be made (processes, tools, documentation, etc.) in a spirit of continuous improvement.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To lighten the text, we follow the rule that allows the masculine gender to be used with the value of neutral.
We are committed to an equal access program and invite applications from women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
Adapted measures or tools may be offered to individuals with respect to their functional limitations (physical, hearing, visual, etc.) or in relation to their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.).