NOIC Academy is a private secondary school inspected by the Ministry of Education. We offer Canadian Ontario OSSD program, US national curriculum, and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
The mission of NOIC Academy is to inspire students to improve their lives and expand their horizons through a lifelong commitment to learning, by empowering students to achieve their academic potential, to build self-confidence, and to develop a global vision that embraces cultural differences and promotes cultural exchanges. NOIC Academy is committed to educating a new generation of business and community leaders with international visions.
The achievement of the mission is supported by the following goals and objectives:
· To achieve academic excellence
· To create a sense of belonging within a supportive and caring climate
· To provide rich learning experiences to develop character and leadership
· To present a university preparatory curriculum
· To foster a commitment to lifelong learning and development in partnership with family
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers who are seeking part-time online teaching positions. Extensive training and PD opportunities are offered.
The successful applicants are:
· well-versed in the Growing Success document and its application
· experienced in teaching ESL students
· tech Savvy, comfortable with teaching online classes
· certified with relevant teachable subjects
· available during weekday mornings
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00-$45.00 per hour
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings