We are looking for a receptionist with prior experience to join our team. The ideal candidate is familiar with scheduling appointments, collecting and verifying insurance information, and can answer basic medical questions. The successful candidate should also have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced medical office environment.
- Greet patients and visitors in a friendly manner.
- Manage and answer incoming calls, emails, and faxes.
- Screen visitors for appointments and provide directions as needed.
- Locate and track patient records.
- Manage schedules of staff and physicians.
- Manage paper files and digital records.
- Typeset documents using computers or typewriters.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person