- To assist plumber in Installing, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Assist Plumber to perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
- Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling and electrical work as required.
- Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed and materials used
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Must wear a mask while in a customers home.
- Plumbing: 1 year (preferred)
- Valid G License (preferred)