YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS WITH US
ruby is a global technology company that is home to the world’s most unique dating web sites. Like relationships, ruby is complex and multifaceted. Ashley Madison, the flagship brand of ruby, is revolutionizing the way millions of people located around the world connect and meet. As a Canadian technology company driven by analytics and user centric design, we care about our customer experience and are continuously looking for ways to make it better!
Life is short, be agile and step out of the box. Does the idea of working creatively every day with the ability to dig deeper and solve huge problems intrigue you? Do you envision yourself working with smart people in a collaborative, fast-paced, environment using the latest technology tools? Have you always dreamed about working for a company where you can apply your great talents and continue to learn and grow throughout your career? If you answered “Yes” to all of these questions, then ruby is the place for you!
We work hard, play hard and have fun. We foster a culture where you can be yourself and where diversity workforce, thought, and opinion is expected.
Customer Service Representative (Mandarin /English)
We have an immediate full time employment opportunity for a multilingual Customer Service Representative (Mandarin/English) to help support our customers around the world.
You would be responsible for serving our many current and potential new customers by email and telephone, dealing with member inquiries, complaints, processing transactions and moderation of the site content to ensure compliance with our policies.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Respond to calls from members, answering their questions and resolving any issues they have
- Provide support to members by responding in a timely and complete manner to their email inquiries
- Collect and apply payments to member's profiles
- Moderate the site for content and fraud, where needed, carry out the appropriate corrective actions
- Respond to voicemail from members and potential members
- Work independently and actively participate within a team work environment
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and evening shifts as staffing schedules require.
Here’s what you’ll need
· Previous CSR experience is an asset but not required
· Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written in Mandarin & English is essential as this position will be dealing directly with our Mandarin speaking customers
· Having lived and/or worked in China or Hong Kong previously is an asset
· Ability to communicate both verbally and written in Cantonese is an asset
· Excellent telephone communication skills and mannerisms
· Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
· Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
· Strong organizational skills
· Attention to detail and good trouble shooting skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Above average computer and Internet skills, particularly with typing and working knowledge with various Internet browsers
· Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and evening shifts as staffing schedules require.
Here’s what we provide:
- An aggressive compensation package
- The opportunity to work with brilliant people in an entrepreneurial, forward thinking environment
- Professional Development opportunities
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to us. In the e-mail subject line please reference “CSR, Mandarin”.
We thank all applicants for their interest in ruby; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ruby Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.Please note that ruby is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act, 2005, and has policies in place to accommodate candidates with disabilities during the selection process. Should you require accommodation or have a question regarding any of these policies, please contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Cantonese (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Required)