Employer: Celebrity Garments Ltd.
Job location: Coquitlam, BC
Positions Available: 7
Employment type: full time, permanent
Salary: C$13/hour, 40 hours per week
Benefit: 10 day, 4% vacation; free accomodation is available
Start date of employment: as soon as possible
- Assemble pieces of garments by matching patterns and dye lots
- Operate single and multi-needle industrial sewing machine, to join sections of garments or other articles into finished products on a piece-work
- Operate serging machines to sew and overcast edges of material simultaneously
- Operate tackers, pocketsetters, buttonhole makers and fusing, hemmer and other machines to perform various operations in the fabrication of garments and other articles
- Examine garments and operate sewing machines to repair garments and other articles during the manufacturing process
Qualifications and Skills
- Some secondary school education.
- Minimum 5 years experience in operating an industrial sewing machine.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and can handle multitasking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- operating an industrial sewing machine.: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)