WeCook is a fast-growing e-commerce company in the food industry. We are an innovative company that pioneered the creation of a prepared meal solution back in 2012 and have been growing ever since. Our mission is to help people adopt a healthy and balanced diet and save them time every week by cooking healthy meals for them.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, The Toronto Ambassador role is to raise the brands presence in the Ottawa region. Increase brand awareness, products, and subscription sales. While also establishing relationships, networking with prospective customers. Be available to promote the brand at on-site location across the Toronto region.
- Onboard site staff on key features and products to effectively promote and sell products.
- Strategically set up marketing material on site location and ensuring premium visibility.
- Assure that products are present and set up at key locations.
- Be the face of the brand on site and promote sales and product knowledge to prospecting customers.
- Have product knowledge, and understand WeCook’s subscription service, and be able to transfer knowledge to on-site staff.
- Build relationships with gym staff during on-site demos.
- Capture results by reporting all required info on tracking systems.
- Communicate success stories, key learnings and other activities to the Senior Marketing Manager.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 0-2 years field marketing experience as a brand ambassador.
- Access to a computer or smart phone for reporting and upload photos.
- Ability to engage a crowd and have a naturally outgoing personality.
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals.
- Strong time management skills, able to work independently, and results-oriented.
- Must be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be available to work on contract, and flexible part-time schedule.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Casual