About ZWILLING J.A. Henckels:
For over 285 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets. The next addition will be kitchen electrics. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are its ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
Sales & eCommerce Coordinator (3 month contract)
The Sales & eCommerce Coordinator is responsible for supporting the sales team. Must be an outgoing self-starter that can keep up in a fast-paced environment, excellent at Excel, have strong attention to detail with outstanding writing and verbal skills; a passion for cooking is a plus!
- Time Management;
- Problem Solving;
- Accountability and Dependability;
- Research and Analysis;
- Ethics and Integrity;
- Planning and Organizing;
- Team Work;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to)
Item Setups - eCommerce
- Leading in the online setup process for numerous Canadian national retailers, using different online portals/platforms depending on the retailer.
- Inputting data into excel spreadsheets then uploading into different online portals/platforms
- Problem solving any errors that come up depending on the retailer and system you’re working with.
- Working closely with various internal teams and aspects of the Zwilling business in order to source any missing content required for online listings.
- Enhancing existing online content to create A+ online content.
- Locating and resizing images in photoshop or illustrator as required.
- Creating new and/or correcting existing copy in order to enhance online content.
- Maintaining regular and ongoing communication with Sales Manager on the status of our goals and provide weekly updates.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge of photoshop or adobe illustrator.
- Quick learner, or some knowledge of the housewares or kitchenware industry.
- Experience in online content creation would be preferred.
- Ability to learn and master technology/systems quickly and thoroughly.
- Attention to detail.
No phone calls or recruiting agencies please.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Should you require accommodations, please be sure to inform Human Resources during the application process.