Headquartered in Calgary, 3D-P is a technology integrator in the mining environment and a global leader in wireless solutions for Industrial Applications. We bring a unique perspective and innovative thinking to challenging industrial environments around the world and work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs and provide a fit for purpose solution. Our staff are located across Canada, the US and several regional locations worldwide. With less than 100 staff, we are a close-knit group with a strong culture.
We are currently seeking a Technical Solutions Advisor based out of Eastern Canada to add to our growing team and business.
3D-P’s Technical Solutions Advisor will be responsible for accelerating revenue growth in the region by developing, maintaining and effectively managing customer accounts. The right candidate will have a mining background with a track record of effectively hunting and finding new business. The individual will be well versed in wireless applications, understand solution selling, and be results driven with a record of exceeding sales targets.
- Develop a strong understanding of 3D-P’s value of an integrator from a technical perspective is a must
- Possess and have a successful track record to hunt, find new business, and build a strong pipeline
- Establish a sales strategy for your territory and effectively execute to deliver on your assigned quota
- Achieve sales bookings and revenue targets for your assigned region
- Use our CRM system to properly manage your pipeline, enter key contacts to enable marketing to support your efforts, and ensure accuracy of all opportunity information to give the business clear visibility of opportunities on a monthly/quarter/yearly basis.
- Balance business development activities against driving existing opportunities to effectively grow your sales pipeline
- Grow customer base by identifying and prospecting through new leads, referrals and sales visits
- Develop account plans and establish individual sales strategies for each account
- Coordination with leadership team, sales team, and company departments to ensure that sales opportunities close in a timely fashion
- Provide feedback to leadership team on industry trends, key customer and strategic partner activities
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Engineering and/or Business or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 5 year’s technical or sales experience in the mining industry
- Understands mining network technology and how projects are implemented to sell the value of 3D-P
- Well versed in a customer facing environment and will have sold directly to end customers or support role
- Self-starter and adept at securing and growing high value accounts
- Excellent communications, organizational and customer focused skills
- Able to work from home with extensive travel required
- Sets extremely high standards for self and co-workers
- Excellent network of contacts in one or more of our target markets
- Recognized as highly credible in a competitive sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively at all levels and thrive under pressure
- Familiar with wireless communications, networking and mining applications
- Ability to sell solutions (product and services)
- Consistent track record of exceeding performance objectives
- In-depth knowledge of industrial applications
- Proficiency in English and French languages is preferred
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada, possess a valid passport and be able to travel.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply online.While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, 3D-P is committed to a diverse workforce.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Montréal (Preferred)