Floral Sales Manager
Due to strong growth in our business and continued plans for expansion, Northland Floral is looking for a Sales Manager who is passionate about working with our amazing team. Reporting to Senior Leadership, our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, enjoys working directly with both customers and co-workers, is business minded, and thrives on making an impact!
· Building sales through the prospecting of new accounts
· Building sales to existing accounts
· Work collaboratively with Senior Leadership to evaluate and adjust to market strategy in support of achieving overall business goals
· Reviewing marketing campaigns, market trends and opportunities
· Develop and manage departmental budget and individual sales targets as part of the business planning and financial budgeting process
· Use existing tools and/or develop new tools to track customer information related to performance, relationship, strategy and potential
· Review actual performance vs. go to market strategy with Sales Team at least quarterly
· Provide insightful analysis of results, trends and variances
· Develop sales skills, territory management, and time management knowledge through appropriate application of sales training in the field
· Submit monthly and quarterly reports on sales forecasts, wins and losses to Senior Leadership
· Build an open and honest communication line within the organization, particularly with our Sales Team
· Must be collaborative, an innovative thinker, decisive, strategic in thinking and approach, and have a strong results orientation
· Provide coaching and direction to the Sales Team Members
· Identify opportunities for training and development
· Work collaboratively with Sales Team Members to translate targets into detailed action plans
· Demonstrate extremely high sense of urgency, personal energy, and stamina. Capable of handling multiple priorities and extensive time demands; high level of personal integrity
· Other duties as prescribed by Senior Leadership.
· Bachelor's degree in business or related degree required
· 7+ years in a sales leadership role at the national level
· Proven track record of driving business performance and growth though others
· Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead, motivate, and coach a Sales Team to achieve high performance
· Excellent computing and analytics skills, including high proficiency in MS Office products
· Prior experience selling to North American mass market retailers preferred
· Prior experience selling floral products is an asset
· Valid driver’s license
· Able to travel as required to customer locations, trade shows, etc.
· Must be able to work Monday through Friday as well as the occasional evening. We are closed Sundays.
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume. We thank you for your application and interest in Northland Floral, however, only those applicants selected to participate in the interview process will be contacted. This posting will be removed once the position has been filled.
Northland Floral welcomes and encourages applications from exceptional individuals. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Floral Design: 1 year (Preferred)