Crowe MacKay LLP is a firm of Chartered Professional Accountants with offices in Western and Northern Canada. Our Whitehorse office has been here for over 50 years and is the largest accounting office in the Yukon. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our professional team.
We provide accounting, tax and audit services to a wide variety of clients including individuals, businesses, not -for-profit organizations and governments.
Your primary duties will include:
- Monitoring reception desk
- Interacting directly with our clients in person, on the phone and by email.
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Handle requests for information from clients and staff
- Assist in resolving administrative problems
- Prepare professional correspondence, memos, and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Maintain and monitor office supplies
- Coordinate office equipment maintenance
- Digital and paper packaging tax returns and financial statement files
Key desired skills:
- Attention to confidentiality, detail, and accuracy
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Customer service orientated
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft suite of programs
- Previous experience in similar roles as asset but not required.
Accounting and bookkeeping experience is not necessary for this position.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package and a flexible work schedule would be considered.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to