Lufthansa InTouch is looking for a motivated German Speaking Customer Service Consultant to add to our international team of travel consultants!
The position will start with a 9 week training program in Peterborough, accommodation will be provided. After successful completion of the training period this will be Work From Home position.
As a part of our team, you can make someone’s day every day through positive interactions, and a continuous learning environment. As a home base position, you can provide this high level of service from the comfort of your own home! On top of that, you will have access to amazing discounted travel rates, so that you can explore the world and meet amazing people along the way!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will use your knowledge of the German language paired with your passion for people to provide professional and efficient call service to our valued travelers. Training will be provided to ensure confidence and success when handling customer calls. Some of your responsibilities as a member of our skilled global team will include:
- Helping with general flight reservations and making direct sales
- Providing information about Lufthansa’s products and services
- Assisting passengers with check-in
- Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
- Supporting travel agencies
- Working rotating shifts on evenings and weekends as needed
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a positive attitude and enjoy problem solving to provide the highest quality of service. New opportunities and challenges excite you, and you can’t wait for the opportunity to grow your network internationally. Your other qualifications include:
- Excellent written & verbal communication in both German (native speaker level) & English
- Previous experience in a customer service role asset
- Minimum high school diploma
- Solid understanding of computer systems and software
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Take pride in conducting excellent interactions with colleagues and customers
- Willing to take part in 9 weeks of classroom training prior to home-based working arrangement in Downtown Toronto
- Able to work on our team for a minimum of 12 consecutive months
- Able to work rotating shifts, including evenings, weekends and some statutory holidays
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER YOU:
You will be a part of a unique team spirit and culture - we are the best at being In Touch! We are driven to be best. At Lufthansa InTouch, we continuously upskill and train our team to boost your product knowledge and build your confidence in all aspects of service for air travellers.
- Competitive Compensation— This position offers a pay rate of $15.40 per hour.
- Amazing Flight Privileges— For you and your immediate family and friends
- Home-Based Work Arrangement— We offer a flexible work arrangement that fits your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits— We look after you and your immediate family so that you can focus on the things that matter most.
- Highly Discounted Airfare— 90% off flights, making sure nowhere in this world is off limits to our amazing team.
- Development Opportunities— Kick start your career growth path as a part of an international quality leader that is owned and supported by Lufthansa Group.
- International Exchange Programs— Ready to explore? Pick any of our locations work internationally and travel!
- World Class Training— We provide a lifelong learning culture with continuous training to enhance your product knowledge, service efficiency and confidence.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
ABOUT LUFTHANSA INTOUCH:
As a team member, you will be an integral part of Lufthansa’s service excellence. Being the innovative Customer Service provider for the Lufthansa Group, we specialize in customer care for air travel. Our multicultural, multilingual teams operate from seven Service Centres worldwide, providing five-star services to passengers flying with the Lufthansa Group. On top of our Business-2-Customer services, Lufthansa InTouch also designs innovative and cost-effective operational solutions for a select portfolio of business clients.
Lufthansa InTouch appreciates all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lufthansa InTouch Peterborough is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals. Accommodation is available as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.40 per hour
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- Day shift
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested