We're seeking one individual to take control of our digital marketing efforts to provide more leads for our sales staff to work on. Planning and executing multiple campaigns to cover our product and service mix is what its all about. We'll need your help to create digital campaigns that pull, update our 2 websites (document automation & cyber security services) with blog content generated by our staff, run LinkedIn campaigns, email broadcasts and more. We've got most of the tools you'll need to be successful and will work closely with the President. All the company marketing content has already been authored and managed by the President, you're job will be take a major load of the responsibility to free up time for your boss. We'll teach you about the industries we sell into and what you'll need to know about our products and services - you provide the savvy marketing skills.
We use Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to manage our everyday accounts and opportunities; our sales reps currently call our base looking for new business - very time consuming.
- Create advertisements based on our easy to use prebuilt HTML templates (or create new ones) and run email broadcasts using our SendBlaster software system
- Update and publish website pages, blog content and events using our easy to use Highend Theme for Wordpress
- Ensure our SEO is firing on all cylinders
- Post content to our LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook accounts
- Schedule campaigns for 2 months at a time
- Occasionally updating our CRM database and building views
- Inviting prospects to online webinars
- Occasionally setting up some calls for sales team
- Assisting the President with all things marketingSkills & Abilities Requirements
- Language: English
- Education: Bachelor’s degree; Digital Marketing Diploma an asset
- Experience: a minimum of 3 years of experience
- You're easy to work with and very capable with digital everything
- Have working marketing experience developing campaigns for on-line B2B businesses 1 to 2 years
- You've got strong experience working with WordPress, content writing, knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, LinkedIn, Twitter and of course the Microsoft Office 365 Suite including Microsoft Publisher
- You're organized, accurate, detail oriented and intelligent
- Your organizational skills must be excellent
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Good listening & problem solving skills and like taking on new responsibilities.
- Possess a customer service attitude with a pleasant phone voice (fluent mature English)
- Ideas person, energetic, professional, proactive with a positive personality.
- You're a high energy motivated self-starter, capable of working in a fast paced casual office with a minimum of supervision. Terms of Employment
- Required Applicant Form: https://www.connectis.ca/company/jobs/job-marketing-frm/
- Salary: $40,000.00 annually to start
- Permanent, Full Time/ 40.00 Hours per week
- Working hours: 8:30 to 17:00
- Start date: ASAP
- Benefits: As per fulltime employment agreementEmployer Business Address / Location of Employment
- Connectis Group
- 32-600 Bowes Road, Concord, Ontario, Canada L4K 4A3
- Please reply by email to a l a n @connectis.ca 647-749-4896We're a Toronto based software company focusing on document automation solutions and cyber security services. Our clients client reads like a Who's Who in the financial services, healthcare, education, government and manufacturing sectors. Our solutions include fax servers, document capture, document management and electronic forms systems. Join us to help make a difference.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)