Data Wiring Solutions Inc. (DWS) is a technology solutions company, offering a comprehensive and diverse array of cabling infrastructure to residential and commercial locations in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, and Manitoba. We are committed to quality, safety and client satisfaction. These values allow us to deliver unmatched service to our clients. For more information about our company please visit our website at www.datawiringsolutions.com
DWS is currently looking to hire an Office Coordinator in Winnipeg, MB. Our Office Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the daily operations of the DWS office, serving as the main point of contact for visitors, and offering administrative and Human Resources support to the VP Operations.
The Office Coordinator will:
- Greet visitors, answer phones
- Offer administrative support to managers
- Receive and process timesheets and billing unit sheets from technicians
- Book travel and training
- Under the direction of the HR Manager, run the full cycle of the recruitment process and assist in counselling staff and managers on employee relations matters.
- Support the Safety Manager with administrative tasks, as required.
- Assist in the set up and facilitation of in-house meetings
- Maintain various spreadsheets and logs
- Prepare reports
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy
- Purchase food and office supplies, as required
- Act as the main point of contact for building management
- Other administrative duties as required
- 5+ years administrative experience
- Post-secondary certificate or diploma in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Experience working for a service company and/or within the telecommunications industry considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal, organization, problem solving and communication skills
- Highly competent in MS Office skills including email, Word, and Excel
- Work well under very tight deadlines
- Available to work 40 hours per week
- Valid drivers’ licence with a clear drivers’ abstract
- Clear criminal background check
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package in a laid-back office environment.
If you have what it takes to join our award winning team, we want to hear from you. Please apply in confidence, quoting competition #OC-05-19.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time