At Accurate Data, we see experience and professional expertise combined with data analytics and human creativity as the most important factors for better decision making and action within your business and with improved profitability, greater productive benefit and better business outcome as the aim.
· Must be a flexible team player able to use skills in analysis, programming, data mining and database management. Facilitate the use of relational database systems (SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL) and other data mining tools.
· Assist senior data analysts in analyzing and interpreting data.
· Assist with development of special projects, ad‐hoc requests and analytic support to key decision‐makers.
· Assist in the preparation of research reports for use by stakeholders and university decision‐makers using appropriate visual graphs, charts, and tables to communicate research findings.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a field directly related to the research or data analysis responsibilities and a minimum of one year of research experience; or a Master’s degree in one of the same fields. Progressively responsible work experience may substitute for the college on a year for year basis.
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, information systems or equivalent field;
· Two years of demonstrated facility and experience with analysis, programming, data mining, or data management.
· Experience with SAS, SQL statistical functions, or other statistical data packages;
· Ability to collect, organize and analyze data, and present complex material orally and in writing;
· Experience with writing procedures and functions in Oracle and SQL Server database;
· Familiarity with ETL processes and data mining solutions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $0.00 per hour