At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Manage strategic project
Prepare and lead governances and actions follow up
Support strategic initiative
Support business case studies
Lead all phase of project management:
feasibility study, project mandate, business plan
Follow budget, schedule and resources management
Prepare and present project status to all management level
Develop risk management plan
Support and prepare financial studies
Create documents, tools and templates, document and improve process
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor’s degree in technical field and five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience
- You have strong project management skills. (PMP is an asset)
- You have excellent oral and written communicator
- You have the ability to interact with others and you are a team player
- You have good analytical mind
- You have skills on Fluent in English and French, both verbal and written
- You have knowledge of MS-Project (plus)
- You have initiative, you are dynamic, punctual and professional.
- You have excellent customer-oriented approach.
- You have the ability to manage a deadline and you are well organized
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
26.10.2020, 6:53:27 AM