XTC is growing and we are looking for an experienced Cross Border Business Development Manager to expand our customer base with a focus on Cross Border/North American accounts. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned corporate sales professional with their own book of business to hit the ground running! This position is accountable for driving Cross Border sales within both our XTC Logistics Inc. and XTC US Xpress Inc. entities.
Previous experience in the logistics/transportation industry and a solid network of relationships with Bottlers/Distillers and/or Plastic Bottle Packagers is required. 3PL experience is considered an asset.
We are presently dealing with Gatorade in Atlanta and PepsiCo in Plano, Texas. We have solid relationships established with all major brand Distillers such as Diageo, Constellation Brands and Sazerac and are looking to expand our customer base with new accounts who have cross border transportation requirements between Canada and the United States.
We offer a competitive base salary plus incentive bonus structure in addition to employer paid benefits, and a Group RSP matching program.
The Cross Border Business Development Manager will be responsible for architecting and implementing a comprehensive strategic plan and pipeline to increase revenue for XTC Logistics and XTC US Xpress. This role is accountable for building a quickly growing network of customers and overseeing the day-to-day management of a business development pipeline with goals for increasing revenue and expanding the cross border account customer base.
- Design and build a comprehensive business development strategy and manage it end-to-end.
- Manage all phases acquiring potential customers and partners within XTC Logistics and XTC US Xpress including but not limited to lead generation, qualification, deal structure, legal, negotiation and close.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization and the management team to drive deal closure and ensure proper integration across the appropriate functional areas.
- Partner with operations and carrier procurement team to build customer logistics needs and requirements.
- Responsible for gathering industry intelligence to improve communication and execution throughout the organization.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up designed to increase awareness of XTC Logistics & XTC US Xpress services and capabilities.
- Partner with manufacturer and distributor representatives to acquire and disseminate timely product and industry information.
- Minimum of 7-10 years working experience as a business development manager, sales manager or a relevant role is required
- Previous industry experience and an existing network of contacts in logistics/transportation with Bottlers/Distillers and/or Plastic Bottle Packagers is required
- Post-secondary education in business administration, sales or relevant field is an asset
- Possess a proven track record of being an innovator and unconventional thinker in designing business development processes
- Strong preference for candidates with entrepreneurial experience and backgrounds from transportation and logistics companies
- Highly analytical problem solver
- Demonstrate excellent relationship building, written/verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Ability to travel will be required
Click here to apply directly on company website: https://xtclogistics.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28
XTC Logistics Inc., is based in Canada with offices located in Breslau and Amherstburg, Ontario. We are a 3rd party Logistics provider servicing all Major Bottlers and Distillers throughout North America.
XTC US Xpress is the US division of XTC Logistics Inc., which is presently operating out of our USA headquarters based in Chicago, Illinois.
Our company provides service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have a proven track record for consistent on-time pick-ups and deliveries that makes us one of the best logistics providers in North America. Our Customer First focus allows for a seamless fit into any supply chain with consistent results allowing our customers to leverage our industry knowledge in order to optimize cross border transportation needs. We feed production lines daily and our customers trust us with their most time sensitive shipments.
Please visit www.xtcinc.com for additional information including our customer testimonials.
Job Type: Full-time
- Beverages/Bottlers/Distillers/Packaged Goods: 7 years (Preferred)
- business development/sales: 7 years (Required)
- Transportation/Logistics/3PL: 7 years (Preferred)