RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF THE MUHC
The Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC) is a world-renowned biomedical and hospital research centre. Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Institute is the research arm of the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) affiliated with the Faculty of Medicine at McGill University. The RI-MUHC is supported in part by the Fonds de recherche du Québec - Santé (FRQS).
Manage day-to-day laboratory maintenance tasks and participate in research projects in a cancer research laboratory.
- Maintain lab stocks and reagents,
- Lead and participate in research projects,
- Assist members of the lab with their research projects,
- Provide training to new recruits.
Website of the organization
Education / Experience
- M.Sc. in biological sciences,
- Experience in conducting laboratory research,
- Knowledge and experience with molecular biology and biochemistry techniques including cloning, lentivirus-based transfection PCR, Western blotting etc.,
- Experience in performing confocal microscopy and flow cytometry,
- Experience handling small animals.
Temporary, Part-time / Full-time
Pay Scale :
from $42,866.38 to $50,000.00/annum (35-hour workweek) commensurate with qualifications and experience
Work Shift :
from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mondays to Fridays
Work Site :
To learn more about our benefits, please visit http://rimuhc.ca/en/compensation-and-benefits
THIS IS NOT A HOSPITAL POSITION.
The masculine gender has been used for brevity and includes the feminine gender.
Equal Opportunity Employment Program
Le CUSM applique un programme d’accès à l’égalité en emploi et invite les femmes, les Autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées à présenter leur candidature. Des mesures d’adaptation peuvent être offertes aux personnes handicapées qui en font la demande en fonction de leurs besoins.