Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in North America.
Our machine learning team works on challenging problems related to text mining, predictive model building and validation, data normalization and other data science activities.
Does this sound like you?
About the Ceridian Product & Technology team:
- Expertise in building and configuring production-ready machine learning systems, extending beyond your first image recognition test.
- Expertise in using machine learning libraries in Python, or similar.
- An understanding of the techniques used when performing machine learning on textual data.
- Experience with complex SQL using PostgreSQL, or similar.
- Experience in consuming and building APIs in Python, Node.js, or similar.
- A passion for software development that often extends beyond your work
- An understanding of Linux systems
- A high level of comfort using Git, Github and Jira
- A desire to learn new technologies and techniques
Show us your work:
- Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization
- We are made up of numerous close-knit cross-functional teams, and we are agile with a huge appetite for continuous improvement
- We have regular team and company events
- We encourage learning and training; You will have access to training resources such as Pluralsight
- We would love to see what you have worked on – point us to your projects on GitHub or any other source!
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.