The Finance team is a fast paced team which is accountable for managing a large volume of transactions, with priority around the reporting of transactions as well as the overall business metrics.
You will use your strong excel and database skills to aid in the pulling and cleansing of data, while maintaining and enhancing all related reporting. This outstanding opportunity would ideally suit a strong team player with a high level of excel knowledge and detail orientation, seeking to build on their knowledge of reporting to develop their career within the financial services industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulling daily/weekly system reporting data
- Data cleansing
- Assisting in month end internal reporting, with a strong focus around balance sheet and credit metrics
- Assisting in the administration of sales based reporting, including period over period volume reports, daily volume metrics and client scorecards.
- Assisting in the maintenance of quarterly broker commission calculations and reports.
- Basic data management and analysis
- Aid in the management of reporting deadlines
- Continuous improvement and automation of the reporting processes.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of company policies and products.
- Additional support for the reporting and analytics functions, as required.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous financial reporting experience
- Business and financial analysis education preferred
- Strong time management, organizational, prioritization and abstract reasoning skills
- A proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work, and a desire to go the extra mile in customer service
- Self motivation and strong attention to detail
- The ability to build strong relationships with team members and internal and external customers
- Strong organizational, and abstract reasoning skills
- Ability to multitask in a high volume environment
- A flexible attitude towards change and the ability to adapt to new situations
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent