Part time Warehouse clerical position
100 Simmonds Drive, Dartmouth
5 pm – 10 pm (may need to work longer), Monday to Friday
WAREHOUSE CLERICAL POSITION SUMMARY
The warehouse clerical positions is responsible for centre administrative tasks in the package centre.
- Process all damaged and exception packages
- Dealing with all telephone calls
- Handling customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Dealing with concerns and queries through internal systems
- Providing customer counter cover
- Running reports for the centre
- Meet set targets on a daily basis
- Responsible for any additional tasks given
- Fluency in English both written & spoken is essential
- Be efficient
- Have good communication skills
- Able to work in a targeted environment.
- Work well in a team
- Working knowledge of word and excel.
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
- Dental and Health care benefits after 2 months of employment
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Training
Email your resume
Job Type: Part-time