School Based Support Staff/Library Associate
Ecole Gravelbourg School
CUPE Posting Number:
.7692 (5 hrs/day)
Hours of Work:
8:55 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
August 30, 2021
The Library Associate assists in the development, organization and maintenance of the school library and supports staff and students in accessing the materials.
Education & Qualifications:
Wage & Benefits:
- A minimum of one (1) year post-secondary education in a field such as business administration or office administration
- A minimum keyboarding speed of 45 words per minute (w.p.m.)
- A working knowledge of computers and Microsoft applications of Excel, Outlook and Word
- Post-secondary education related to library sciences would be considered an asset
- Experience in a library setting would be considered an asset
In accordance with the current CUPE Local 5512 Collective Bargaining Agreement. Currently, this is a range of $17.16 to $21.39 per hour.
For further information regarding the details of the assignment contact:
Principal, Lona Froshaug
Accepting online applications only. This posting will be removed from our website at 3:00 p.m. on the closing date.
Your eligibility to be considered for this position will be based on the information in your application. Accordingly, you must clearly specify the qualifications you have that match the qualifications required.
In accordance with Article 9.01 of the collective agreement, all external applications shall be held separately and shall not be considered until the internal posting procedure has been completed. The successful candidate (if external) will be subject to a clear criminal records check and vulnerable sector check as outlined in Administrative Procedure 406 Criminal Records Checks.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Prairie South Schools.
School Based - Library Associate.docx