Position: Co-op Express (CStore)
Reporting To: Co-op General Manager
This position is responsible for managing the Co-op Express in a professional and profitable manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To train, provide direction, and evaluate staff. Advise the Co-op General Manager of areas necessitating discipline;
- Ensure an adequate inventory level is maintained and coordinate ordering as required;
- Ensure rules and regulations are followed by staff and customers;
- To maintain housekeeping in Co-op Express to ensure it is kept clean and professional;
- To prepare the menu and specials as required and cost out all meal items to ensure proper margin is being maintained;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager.
- 5 – 7 years experience in the food industry and/or
- Formal education and experience including a Cook Level 1 or Journeyman certificate; red seal certified;
- Ability to train and motivate staff;
- Retail experience in a small operation would be an asset;
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent