Location: 33 Sinclair Blvd #4, Brantford, ON N3S 7X6
Job Title: Administrative Clerk
Who We Are
Founded in 1926, Gatestone is an industry leader providing exceptional outsourced Customer Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to the world’s most respected organizations. Our clients are some of the world’s most respected organizations including Fortune 500 companies.
Started by Nicholas Wilson from humble beginnings, Gatestone has grown into a major global outsource provider with 10 fully-integrated sites located across North America, Latin American, Central America and Asia offering skill sets across multiple experience levels and languages. Still under original ownership, the company is supported by a long-tenured management team who provide unparalleled strategic leadership at all levels throughout the organization.
About the Role
This is an entry level position where you will be providing administration support to the Vice President-Operations.
This department will operate 24/7 eventually, so we are looking for candidates who are flexible and have open availability.
With a culture firmly believing in keeping the employee first, there is ample opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment where you would be guided in your role as well as be granted freedom to innovate and grow – which is just one of the perks working at Gatestone.
Some of the key tasks you will be responsible for:
· Accessing and compiling data into functional reports to be used by operations to manage KPI metrics and agent performance
· Creation of presentations for weekly, monthly and quarterly client meetings
· Data entry and tracking tasks
· Attend client meetings for the purposes of record keeping
· Payroll updates and tracking within the department
· Familiarity with departmental client directives
· Ability to travel if required
· Other duties as required
Core Competencies & Attributes
· An analytical thinker, able to synthesize complex or diverse information, collect and research data, use intuition and experience to complement data
· A proven track record for demonstrating organizational skills, accuracy and thoroughness
· Excellent people skills including a successful track record in effectively communicating with other areas in understanding processes as communicated and outlined
· Positive attitude in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Effective communication skills with colleagues and management: verbal, written and listening
· Punctual, is consistently at work and on time, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
Experience & Qualifications
· Typing at minimum of 40 words/minute
· Efficient in Microsoft Office
· Strong knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
Benefits of working at Gatestone
At Gatestone, we understand that our corporate success starts by attracting the right people, developing and mentoring those that show potential and taking steps to retain and promote our top performers.
We believe in our employees and invest in providing the best growth opportunities. Promotions at Gatestone are based on merit, past performance, and leadership potential. We recognize our top employees and help them succeed. We also have a full time Employee Engagement Specialist who ensures we have fun while working hard!
When you join Gatestone, you do more than join a company. You become part of a team of talented and self- driven individuals dedicated to bring success to the Company and their lives.
Be a part of an Awarding Winning Company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour